- Tiredness - when on holidays, I used to stay up past midnight most nights, now I can barely make it to 10pm and that is after a Nanna nap in the arvo (that is afternoon for any non-Aussies!)
- Cramps - still feeling very crampy off and on
- Bloated - my stomach looks like I am already 5 months pregnant
- Sleeping - I am sleeping a lot heavier these days - I don't even wake up when JourneyMan comes to bed!
- Dizzy - I am getting alot of dizzy spells when I stand up from sitting down and then sometimes even when I am sitting down
- Morning sickness - I feel a bit sick if I get too hungry, no big deal, I just eat something and feel better though I am a bit freaked about how much weight I will put on over the next 8 months! I actually didn't know it was morning sickness until I was talking to my older sister (she of the 'My 3 Sons) and she asked how I was feeling and I said that I felt a bit crappy that day, like I had a hangover, then she told me it was morning sickness - der Fred, can I be anymore clueless!!
All in all, I am feeling pretty good, none of the symptoms are stopping me from doing anything and I am very much trying to rest and take care of myself as much as possible. That being said, after a week of pretty healthy meals, we had Macca's for tea tonight - whoops!
At the request of my good friend and blogging yoda, Lifeslurper - here is a pic of the fabulous Phantay - the elephant protagonist of the previous blogpost:
Chelle - I haven't forgotten your request to post a photo of our new dining table - it's just that, we only actually got it on Christmas day (my Mum is a big stickler for giving Christmas presents only on Christmas day, bless her!) and I haven't put it together yet - yes, we have to put it together - it is from Ikea! Yes, I have to do it because JourneyMan has a strict 'I don't put furniture together' policy whereas I don't mind it, I kind of find it soothing and quite rewarding!
Goodness, it is nearly my bedtime - Happy New Year all - I hope all of your dreams come true this year!