Contact Me

If you would like more information on the Thai clinic that we have used or you would like to consult privately with us (we can help coordinate your cycle with the Thai clinic), please contact us at:

donoreggsjourney@gmail.com

Monday, August 13, 2012

10 Days to Go – Feeling a little Stressed!!


So, it is getting very exciting now but of course, very busy!!  There are only 10 more days to go until I fly out for Thailand and in between there, we have JBB’s 2nd birthday party so things have gotten super duper hectic!!  There is sooooo much to do!

I did a few lots of meals and put them in the freezer over the weekend for when I am away, I still have a couple more to do but at least I will know that JourneyMan and JBB are eating decently when I am away.

Now the party is playing on my mind!!  We are still to pick up JBB’s main present – a cubby house and sand pit for the back yard.  He is such an outside kid, he is going to love it, I think!!  I still have to do a trial cake in the oven (it is a bit temperamental) to see how it bakes cakes because I am making the train cake for JBB. 

There are around 30 adults and children coming to the party and I don’t know if I have ever told you this before, I am not really a party person.  I don’t mind having birthday parties for JBB but it is all the preparations and clean up after that is stressful for me.  Well, I am just going to have to keep writing my lists and getting thing done, hopefully it will all turn out well.

Only 10 more days to go – I am all at once, excited, scared and stressed at all I need to get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment