Contact Me

If you would like more information on the Thai clinic that we have used or you would like to consult privately with us (we can help coordinate your cycle with the Thai clinic), please contact us at:

donoreggsjourney@gmail.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

4dp5dt - Back home with my Boys

Sorry, I was going to be really good this time and update every day post transfer but despite being on bed rest and having nothing to do, I didn't really get the energy to post - very lazy on my part and I am sorry!! However, there was really nothing much to report, I mean how exciting is bed rest, not very, I tell you!!

So, I was very good and did a full 48 hours of bedrest. During that time, I mainly watched The Lord of the Rings extended editions on the iPad and reading. There was lots of reading, which was very enjoyable but of course it was very lonely without my boys.

On Wednesday night, I checked out and headed to the Bangkok airport and let me tell you, a taxi ride in Bangkok is my least favourite past time. There were no seat belts and we were going more than 130 km per hour - I was absolutely praying for my safety!! Thankfully, I made it to the airport okay, sweating a bit from the stress, but definitely okay. The flight was delayed an hour and at that time of a night it is a bit hard to take because it was such a late flight.

Thankfully though, the flight itself was pretty good, I slept most of the way which was good and got through customs and baggage claim pretty quickly and there were my boys - I was sooooooo happy to see them, I could have sat down and sobbed in the middle of the airport. I hugged and kissed JourneyMan and then hugged and kissed JBB to within and inch of his life. I have been revelling in spending time with them ever since.

We dropped in on my bestie on the way home from the airport and it was wonderful to see her and then I spent the day with my mum and JBB today at the shops and the park - it has been a really nice few days. Tomorrow, we are going to go to the pool as a family, it will be great fun, JBB loves the water!!

I have a funny feeling about this cycle - I am completely loathe to say it but I have a quietly confident feel (I may live to regret making such statements), not the panicked desperation that that I felt in the last cycle. I don't know why I feel this way, I don't have any symptoms except for the cramping which is basically same shit different day, quite frankly - they are just small ones, nothing compared to the normal ones I feel throughout my cycles. No doubt tomorrow, I will swing back the other way and be doubtful again but I don't know, it would be super nice if what I felt was correct!!

1 comment: