Contact Me

If you would like more information on the Thai clinic that we have used or you would like to consult privately with us (we can help coordinate your cycle with the Thai clinic), please contact us at:

donoreggsjourney@gmail.com

Monday, March 21, 2011

It's official, I am not superwoman!

But first - let me just say that the GP was very positive (in a good way) about the lump. I have to have a mammogram but she is pretty sure that it was nothing to be worried about so I am not worrying (trying not to!). Thank you to you all for you lovely wishes!

Okay, now to my lack of being superwoman. I started work at my new job last week and I spent Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday there - normally I will be working Monday, Tuesday and Thursday but we had a public holiday last week. My mum had JBB on Tuesday and Thursday and he went to daycare on Wednesday. It was a total wrench to be away from him all of that time, I absolutely hate it but unfortunately it has to be done.

It has been tough. JBB is starting to get teeth so our previous sleeping through the night angel is now the waking up in pain, little Boo. I feel so sorry for him but I was so tired this morning I could have cried when he woke me up at 4am. This is very rough - just the amount of packing that I need to do every night. The sheer effort that it is taking to ensure that he is eating healthily and so am JourneyMan and I. The lack of sleep, the learning a new job and the separation from my little darling - it is bloody tough - I don't think that I am one of those women who can do it all and nor do I want to - I want to be spending my days with my gorgeous little one but unfortunately our finances dictate that I can't do this. It is very upsetting.

I am very whingy - I am sorry for it but I am in Struggletown right now. Must. Go. To. Bed.

3 comments:

  1. It sucks! I'm sorry you have to but give yourself a big pat on the back for doing it so well! Good luck with the mammogram, I had a lump scare a couple of years ago that turned out to be benign:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear the GP doesn't think the lump is a concern! Will continue to think good thoughts for you :)

    Sorry you are struggling right now. New jobs are hard enough - being away from a child must be really horrible. I hope things get better for you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is difficult when it seems like everything comes crashing down on you all at once. I always try to take comfort in knowing it won't be that way forever, and it will get better. Just try to keep your head above water for now and do anything you can to keep yourself sane until things calm down a bit.

    And good news about the lump! *huge sigh of relief!*

    ReplyDelete