I thought I was going to be really busy at work at this time because of the project and whilst there is still a bit to do, it is all under control.
Honestly, I don't think that I can be any more organised than I am right now - here are just some of the things that I have done in the past couple of days:
- I have researched what spa's we will go to when we are in Thailand
- I have converted the prices for all of the spa treatments into AUD and printed it out as a reference for JourneyMan and I to look at
- I have looked up the times that the yoga classes are on at the gym at our hotel
- I have looked at what movies are going to be on the plane
- I have looked at what movies will be on at the multiplex next to where we are staying
- I have researched where we can go for an elephant ride not too far from Bangkok (JourneyMan wants to ride the elephants)
- I have purchased all of our books for Thailand (I am going to be reading the new Marian Keys - 'The Brightest Star in the Sky', I love her, she is a funny writer, plus all four of the Twilight books - JourneyMan is reading the latest Matthew Riley and the new Dan Brown)
- I have google mapped the directions from the hotel to the clinic (despite the fact that they pick us up each time we need to go there)
Also, another thing that is annoying me is that JourneyMan has had his last day of work today before we go and I am annoyed that I still have 5 working days to go - what the!?!?
Does anyone what anything organised, I tell you, I am a list maker without a to do list, this does not bode well people!!
Thanks to Chelle & T-Gal for your lovely comments and hell yes I will be blogging in Thailand - I already know where the internet cafe is!!
In response to the comment from Anonymous. The clinic that I am going to is:
And no, I am not Asian and the reason that we are going to Thailand is that it is illegal to pay donors in Australia. I don't care whether the baby looks like me and I honestly don't care what people think - basically because this is our best chance of me being able to carry a child.
Well that's it for me tonight - this time next week, people!!