Contact Me

If you would like more information on the Thai clinic that we have used or you would like to consult privately with us (we can help coordinate your cycle with the Thai clinic), please contact us at:

donoreggsjourney@gmail.com

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lazy Days in Bangkok

Not much to report here. I am trying to keep up with the medication - there are so many, even more than last time:

Prog.ynova X 3 per day
Crin.one X 1 per day
Duph.aston X 2 per day
Pred.isolone X 2 per day

Added to this I have the chinese herbs twice a day and honestly, the alarm on my phone is going off all day.

The weather has been very hot, rainy and stormy over the weekend. JBB has not been impressed with the big claps of thunder but we have still be able to get to the pool in breaks in the weather. He started out quite wary of the pool but he is loving it more and more each day. All we have really done for the past couple of days is swim, watch JBB play in the outdoor area and do a little shopping.

Time is going very quickly, I am looking forward to the transfer but am trying to savor our time together. We ventured out to the Aquarium today but it was so busy that we decided to wait and go tomorrow when it first opens so it will hopefully not be as frantic as it was today. We took JBB to an indoor playground and my goodness it was like the Lord of the Flies in there. He got doofed on the head by a swinging padded bag, he got stepped on my an over zealous kid and overall, I think he was a bit overwhelmed - he did crack me up though because he would say 'ooooooohhhh' every time he saw something.

JBB has had some grumpy pants on over the past couple of days, he is not getting enough sleep so he is getting cranky. He is also still waking up at 3am every night, though sometimes he goes back to sleep (generally for JourneyMan but not me - **sigh**) but sometimes will stay awake.

The plans are coming together for the transfer. We will leave to go to the clinic at about 12pm on Tuesday. I will have a massage beforehand and hopefully will be as relaxed as possible. JourneyMan is going to take JBB home once I go in because he is a bit to raucous!! I have brought my transfer outfit - I did the same thing last time as well.

Well, it's off to the Aquarium tomorrow and then I need to get some pressies for people - better get to bed cos I'll be up at 3am.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's that time already! Where has time gone? Fingers and toes crossed over here for a successful transfer and a baby JBB brother or sister :)

    ReplyDelete