Contact Me

If you would like more information on the Thai clinic that we have used or you would like to consult privately with us (we can help coordinate your cycle with the Thai clinic), please contact us at:

donoreggsjourney@gmail.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

1 More Sleep!!

It is getting very exciting people!! Holy moly though, I am super duper tired because JBB woke up at 3am this morning and then I couldn’t get back to sleep. I am a bit of a walking zombie!! Luckily, I have my checklists to go through tonight to make sure that we have everything organised for the trip.

I am just about to finish up with work so that I can get home to get the finishing touches done on the packing and the cleaning – though I am tempted to leave JBB with my Mum for an extra hour and sneak in a small sleep – I don’t think that she would be that impressed though. She keeps on telling him how much she is going to miss him though so perhaps I would get away with it!!

I wonder how this cycle will go. I kind of think that if it worked last time, it should work this time, right? Who knows though, we should know in 18 days – wow, that doesn’t even seem that long away!! Plus, those are some nice, fun days of no work, no cleaning and no cooking – a big huzzah to that my friends!!

I am really excited to be spending the next few weeks exclusively with JourneyMan and JBB – it should be a really fun time. We have been to Bangkok a few times so we have agreed that there won’t be that much sight seeing. I am looking forward to taking JBB to the Aquarium though!! There will be a lot of time spent by the pool playing with JBB and relaxing!! I am sure that I will be able to get a few Thai massages as well – heaven!! Koh Samui will be all about lazing on the beach though I think we are going to hire a car to go to the waterfalls one of the days so that should be nice.

We will have technology at our fingertips while we are away, so I will be posting about every time we dip a toe in the water – okay, so maybe not every time we go in the water but pretty often I think – I find it good to keep my thoughts together!!

25 hours till we leave people!!

3 comments:

  1. Bon voyage and good luck!
    That aquarium in Bangkok is fantastic isn't it - I'm sure JBB will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAZY! I am still shocked it is already time to go. :o

    I really hope and pray this cycle works too. I keep telling myself the same thing, "It worked before, it will work again." I am hoping that in 18 days you are dizzy as all get-out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 hours to take off, boy I am soo excited for you.

    Me- EPIC FAIL = HCG 2

    ReplyDelete