Contact Me

If you would like more information on the Thai clinic that we have used or you would like to consult privately with us (we can help coordinate your cycle with the Thai clinic), please contact us at:

donoreggsjourney@gmail.com

Sunday, October 16, 2011

4DP5DT - Captain Obvious!

This news just in - the 2WW wait is bloody tough. Yeah, thanks for the news, Captain Obvious, realising that the 2WW is a complete nightmare is completely news worthy - there certainly are not thousands of people who suffer through this time every month!! I guess I think that I am in a beautiful tropical paradise with my family and that it would make the time go easier. Well, sure it actually makes the time feel easier however, it was only 4 days ago that I had the transfer - seriously, it feels like 4 weeks!!

I have been doing the things that all good 2WWer's do. I am googling like mad, I am interrogating the smallest symptom, I am constantly calculating in my head when I can POAS (in actual fact, I already have - to make sure that the HCG injection was gone - it is). I am obsessed, I am confident one minute and in the doldrums the next - where could I be but a 2WW.

In symptom news, the cramping has eased though my back is aching something terrible - mostly I think because my back needs my own bed plus a hot water bottle (no chance of finding one of those here!!) on hand at all times. The biggest pregnancy related symptom that I have would have to be bloating - honestly, I look like I am already 6 months pregnant. I have had no dizzy spells like I did last time though I am having trouble sleeping which I definitely had last time.

And so we wait and wait and wait some more.

In case you were wondering why I don't post pics of where we have been staying etc - it is because I am a horrible photographer and cannot take a good photo to save my life.

1 comment:

  1. That waiting time is the worst! I can't wait to read another post in a few days. I'll be praying for the best result possible. Hope Journey Baby Boy is doing well, it sounds like you are doing as well as you can being in the most patience-testing two weeks life can offer!

    ReplyDelete