Contact Me

If you would like more information on the Thai clinic that we have used or you would like to consult privately with us (we can help coordinate your cycle with the Thai clinic), please contact us at:

donoreggsjourney@gmail.com

Friday, January 14, 2011

Is sound addictive?

I definitely think so!! My absolute favourite sound in the world is JBB laughing. Honestly, it is literally music to my ears and I spend the better part of most of the day trying to make him laugh (no wonder the cleaning is not done!!).

He is a pretty serious fellow, he doesn't give out smiles willy nilly and he laughs only if you are particularly entertaining. But when he does smile or laugh - well, I challenge anyone not to become addicted to it!! I only have one photo of him with a genuine smile and boy is it a cheeky one - it is the wallpaper on my phone, I only have to look at it to feel better.

Yesterday he laughed when I rubbed my face and made a funny noise on his tummy and tonight he laughed when we were throwing JourneyDog's puppy toy for him to chase - he has really discovered JourneyDog over the past few days - he give him a half smile (what we call the Mickey face) as he romps by him when he's in the play gym.

I am, of course, addicted. I have an addictive personality plus I am a pretty auditory person, added to that - I am totally, completely, irrevocably in love with this charming little boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment