Contact Me

If you would like more information on the Thai clinic that we have used or you would like to consult privately with us (we can help coordinate your cycle with the Thai clinic), please contact us at:

donoreggsjourney@gmail.com

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Out of the time warp!

Gosh, I cannot believe how quick this week has gone - consider me out of the time warp!! I realised I hadn't even posted an ICLW introductory post - gee, too late now - sorry gang! I have been trying to comment up a storm though and I have been finding some really wonderful blogs, I love ICLW!!
This is just a quick post to let you know that I am still around and going strong. I had been really good this week, almost no nausea and then I had a day of throwing up - it was wierd!! I am better again now though, thank goodness. The tiredness is still hanging around though - I am hoping to kick that soon.
JourneyMan went into the hospital one night this week for a sleep study, I am sure that he has sleep apnea - it is very scary at night. Then I am off tonight to the coast for a work conference and won't be back until tomorrow night. I originally wasn't going to go but now I am really looking forward to it.
Well, I had better get moving!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a nice trip :) I hope the sleep study helps your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my hsuband has apnea too. He snores so loud I can't stand to sleep with him.

    I hope you enjoy your conference.

    P.S. I hope JourneyDog is feeling better about his new "do". Poor pooch. Its funny how a bad haircut affects their self-esteem too.

    ReplyDelete