Contact Me

If you would like more information on the Thai clinic that we have used or you would like to consult privately with us (we can help coordinate your cycle with the Thai clinic), please contact us at:

donoreggsjourney@gmail.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010

11 weeks & 2 days!

Yay, I am now at 11 weeks and two days and I have to say, I am looking forward to the 12-week scan this Friday. Very exciting in indeed. I have to admit - each time I have had a scan, I have felt comforted for awhile and then the concern comes back again. I am really looking forward to when we reach 14 weeks and have a scan weekly. At first, I thought that was a bit of a curse but now I am seeing it totally as a blessing that I will get to see the little one each week.
I did have a dream on the weekend that really disturbed me, I dreamt that I miscarried. I woke up and was quite upset but then happy that it was only a dream. I have worried a bit about things since then. I had a good talk to my sister on Saturday and she said that she had the same kinds of dreams in her pregnancies. She made me feel better because she kind of validated my worrying - I had gotten a bit worried about my worrying (for crying out loud!!).
I have had a very busy weekend but I will update you tomorrow when I have a chance - need to have a rest right about now!

2 comments:

  1. You can expect all sorts of whacky dreams when you are preggers - some are scary (especially when they involve the labour) and some are just plain weird :-) Congrats on the pregnancy - just found you blog so will try and catch up on your story from the beginning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for the 12-week scan coming up! Just curious, though, why do you have to have scans once a week? It seems a little odd yet I'm also a little jealous. I have another month to go before I get another scan and that's the gender scan.

    ReplyDelete