- Actually being pregnant - I mean, how excellent is that - sometimes I still am pinching myself at how lucky I am
- I really didn't need to cut my fringe (bangs) to hide the smiley wrinkles in the corners of my eyes - the fluid has puffed them out so that they aren't visible any more - whoo hoo!
- My skin is really nice at the moment - hopefully it will stay that way!
- JourneyMan is forgiving of my hormonal mood swings - a constant refrain in the house is 'hormones, raging around my body!'
- I have become a master at hiding the grey in my hair because I haven't dyed it since before we went to Thailand
- Thinking about about the wonderful baby growing inside me and wondering what he / she is going to look like and be like personality-wise!
On another note - I had been too scared post in case I jinxed it but the all day sickness had eased off over the weekend - unfortunately it came back with a vengeance today but I am hopeful that maybe it is passing - big yay!
Thank you to the lovely Chelle for nominating me for the beautiful blogger award - I will get on to my responsibilities asap!