Contact Me

If you would like more information on the Thai clinic that we have used or you would like to consult privately with us (we can help coordinate your cycle with the Thai clinic), please contact us at:

donoreggsjourney@gmail.com

Saturday, September 24, 2011

10 more sleeps, the countdown begins!

So, we are now into the countdown, only 10 more sleeps and we will be heading off to Thailand. I'm so excited, I can't wait until we go.

There is one phrase that strikes anger, frustration and annoyance into the hearts of most IFers and that is 'just relax'. The annoying part of it all is that I am trying to be as stress free as possible in the lead up and so far (touch wood), I have been cruising along pretty well. In contrast to last time, my job is relatively stress free, which makes life a lot easier. I am also pretty organized so we are ticking along great.

The only fly in the ointment is that my period was due today and, what a surprise, she is nowhere to be seen. I really hope that this is not going to derail the cycle. I had acupuncture this morning and she did some points to bring on the period so hopefully it is coming vey very soon.

People, if you could do an AF dance for me, I would be most appreciative!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! And also...dancing away here for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, so exciting!! Good luck keeping calm and organized! I really hope AF comes really fast. Everything crossed for you:)

    ReplyDelete