Contact Me

If you would like more information on the Thai clinic that we have used or you would like to consult privately with us (we can help coordinate your cycle with the Thai clinic), please contact us at:

donoreggsjourney@gmail.com

Thursday, April 22, 2010

JourneyBabyBoy behaves!!

My weekly scan this week showed JBB's gorgeously perfect heart (that he kept very hidden last week) and he also let us get a lovely view of his beautiful little face - it was wonderful. All good in the scan and my cervix is behaving nicely too. The progesterone must also be doing it's thing because even though I have had cramps, they have been pretty mild and easily bearable - yay!!
On the belly front, things seem to have gone into overdrive as I am popping out all over the place - I am absolutely loving it!! I am busting out of many of my clothes now - I am well and truly into the maternity wear now. I had to go and get some new pj's though - all of the ones that I had were not comfortable enough. I found the most comfortable Pooh and Tigger one's - JourneyMan laughed at me when he saw me in them, I gave him a bit of a JBB dance.
I have been getting the dizzy spells again so I have to be really careful. We are going through a spell of unseasonable hot weather so I think that this might have something to do with it. I had to leave work today I was so dizzy. The exhaustion is still hanging around so the rest today has done me the world of good.
Apart from the dizziness, I have been feeling pretty good both physically and emotionally. I am SOOO excited about meeting our little baby boy (though of course I don't want to meet him just yet) - I am really, really looking forward to holding him in my arms. He has been kicking up a storm this week as well, I keep thinking that I can feel it on the outside but everytime JourneyMan tries, he can't feel it - oh well, it's my own little joy for a bit longer.
Want to clear up some things from last week's scan. JBB's feet were moving so much that they had trouble visualising all of his toes - JourneyMan was out of order saying that I had a big breakky - he was the one who had eggs, bacon, mushrooms (I nearly vomited from the smell), tomatoes, toast and a sausage and all I had was fruit toast and orange juice. Chelle & TIO - yes, I think it is an indication of his personality - very much like his father - laid back in many aspects and not easily poked and prodded into things but stubborn like a mule (gosh help me)!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that everything is going so well with this pregnancy despite the little things. Cervix is holding up well, only mild cramping, baby is looking awesome. It is all great! I love reading all of the updates because it makes me so happy things are going so well for you.

    I had to buy special pjs when I was pregnant too. I kind of miss them because they were so comfortable. Maybe I will be back in them by the end of the year. :)

    Give the Journey Family love and hugs from me. :)

    ReplyDelete