- Still losing weight & exercising – I am booked in to do a 5km run on the 15th of July. Originally I wanted to do a 5km and a 10km but my knee has been a bit dodgy so I am erring on the side of caution. My sister in law is doing the run with me – yay
- Daily hot lemon – first thing in the morning as a stimulant for the liver and a detoxing agent
- Daily internal bentonite clay – I know, this one is a bit out there but it is also for reducing toxicity in the body from the inside out – I feel like it works really well because it reduces headaches for me
- Daily Supplement regime: Magnesium, fish oil, pregnancy mulit, vitamin c, CoQ10, glucosamine, Vitex and a few more that I can’t remember right now
- 2-3 Litres of water daily – to flush out my system
- Skin brushing daily (yes, finally found the proper brush in the move – yay!!)
- Twice daily Chinese herbs from my acupuncturist
- Acupuncture once a week
- Aromatherapy oils burning in the house when home (German chamomile, geranium, rose otto, lavender)
- Indoor plants in the living areas of the house and air purifier in the bedroom for the breathing the best quality air
- Yoga nightly (now that I have a nice warm room away from the hustle and bustle of the house, it is much easier!)
- Epsom salt baths every second day
- Castor Oil pack every second day
- Body work (via some CD’s from ‘The Fertile Heart’) as well as some imaging work.
- Visualisations / hypnosis and subliminals nightly
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Just over 9 Weeks to Go!!
So, I am starting to get excited, there is only just over 9 weeks to go until I am off, once again, to Thailand. I am definitely looking forward to it a lot more this time (than in December) because I will have my bestie there with me so it will be also a holiday as well as a cycle.
I am throwing everything I can at this cycle – and as per all of the other cycles that I have documented what I am doing, here I go again for cycle 9:
I am hoping that this all works and that this is the cycle for me. One thing that I do know is that we have one embryo left that is exactly the same quality as JBB was so hopefully it is as tenacious as our little JBB and dig right in.
Melbourne is cold at the moment, very cold and I can’t wait for the heat and humidity of Thailand. The warmth is very attractive!!