Contact Me

If you would like more information on the Thai clinic that we have used or you would like to consult privately with us (we can help coordinate your cycle with the Thai clinic), please contact us at:

donoreggsjourney@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sweet relief & the wonderful benefits of a unicornuate uterus!!

After a practically sleepless night on Monday night, I called the dentist on Tuesday morning to beg for an appointment. Thankfully I went in at 4:30pm and they started the root canal, taking out the nerve in the tooth. Honestly, the pain I was in on Monday night and Tuesday was absolutely horrendous, I despaired of ever feeling good again.
The actual dental work was not my favourite thing either but the sweet, sweet relief last night was amazing and to wake up this morning after sleeping the whole night and being pain free, well it felt like a miracle - I am back to myself again, whoo hoo!!
Now despite a lot of whinging that I do on this blog, I am a pretty positive person, I do like to find the positive in every situation. Now, I have found the positive of having a unicornuate uterus - yeah!! I have been waiting for the 3rd trimester pressure on my bladder but it has not come, I figure it is because JBB and the uterus is pretty much situated all on my left hand side which has caused no pressure on the bladder. This is a beautiful thing because I can generally sleep the whole night through without a bathroom stop - whooo hooo - go the unicornuate uterus!!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad the tooth pain is now a thing of the past!

    And yea for unexpected benefits from the u-uterus. Woohoo no night time loo visits!

    Question for you regarding your last post about being so sick. Were you worried about your band from vomiting so much? You haven't had an un-fill the entire pregnancy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a root canal, but I've heard they are nothing like a day at an amusement park.

    That's too awesome about the ute! It seriously blows my mind how far along you are in your pregnancy every time I come to your blog. I'm always going, "Wow! I can't believe she is that far along already." I guess I lose track with everyone being pregant right now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I'm glad you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the pain has gone and the craziness has set in ;)

    ReplyDelete