Contact Me

If you would like more information on the Thai clinic that we have used or you would like to consult privately with us (we can help coordinate your cycle with the Thai clinic), please contact us at:

donoreggsjourney@gmail.com

Monday, July 26, 2010

Hell in a handbasket....

Well after everything being rosy, it has all turned to complete shite. Over the weekend, I developed a toothache that has reached gargatuan proportions. I had to go to an emergency dentist yesterday and I am booked in for a root canal on Thursday. In the meantime they have given me some antibiotics to deal with the infection and some strong painkillers (approved by the OB) but the pain killers are not even touching the pain. I have been writhing in agony today. I was hoping to have gotten a lot done but all I did was a lot of lying around trying not to think about going and getting some pliers and pulling out the tooth because it is so painful.
On top of that, every time I ate or drank this morning, I threw up. Now let me tell you, I am a total iron guts - I don't throw up - even with the morning sickness, I felt nauseous but didn't really ever throw up. So I am completely misery guts tonight and feeling very sorry for myself.
I absolutely hate, hate, hate the dentist but I tell you if I could get an appointment tomorrow, I would - the pain is phenomenal. Okay, will stop whinging now - need to sign off and lie down.

5 comments:

  1. I hate the dentist too!! You poor thing! Hope Thursday comes QUICKLY so you get some relief!

    Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can get from the chemist 'cloves' I think its an old wives remedy but it won't be harmful for the baby and should give you some relief, ask you mum about it, she should know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, honey, I'm sorry you're in so much pain!! I hate the dentist and I hate root canals. The only good thing I can say is that once it is all done, in a few days, the pain will be no more and you will feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh JG, that's awful. I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no :( I hope you feel better soon. I hate the dentist too. *hug*

    ReplyDelete