Here's the award -
Here's the guidelines--
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. (thanks again to the lovely C's)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Make sure you contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.
So, 7 Random Things About Me:
1. I like a list for everything I do. Not much of a shocker to anyone who has read a few of my blog posts as a bulleted list is a regular occurrence on my posts.
2. I have a great memory for song lyrics but song names and artists (as well as book names and authors) escape me - this is an enormous annoyance to JourneyMan
3. I like to be covered both in bed and sitting on the couch - this is pretty uncomfortable in summer when I must have a sheet over me in bed and even when sitting on the couch, I will hold a cushion or something and have the airconditioner on.
4. One of the things that I am most proud of is my mental toughness. Once I set my mind to something, I keep going and going until I achieve it. This helped when I ran the half marathon as well as when I did the 100km walk in 48 hours for Oxfam.
5. I luuuurrve amusement parks - especially ones with waterslides!! JourneyMan doesn't know it yet but I have found a water park that we can go to in Thailand when we go over there later in the year - whoo hoo, I loves me a water slide!!
6. I really want to run a marathon one day. Melbourne hosted the Commonwealth Games a few years back and JourneyMan and most of my family were at the finish of the marathon that was won by an Australian woman Kerryn McCann - the noise as she entered the stadium in front of 100,000 was absolutely amazing. She was a mother of two kids when she won that marathon. She subsequently died of breast cancer but I after seeing her amazing feat, I always thought I would like to run a marathon once I was done having kids.
7. I hate showers and have baths instead. Melbourne has had water restrictions for years without count so I try to have it as shallow as possible so as not to waste water. This is also prime reading time for me. JBB's nighttime routine includes a bath with his mum, and then his dad will dress him for bed and read him a story whilst I have a little read in the bath, then I get out and wrap him and put him into bed.
Here are the blogs that I nominate for this award:
These are my recent discoveries:
1. Mrs Gamgee at Hobbitish thoughts and Ramblings
2. Silver at Hope for the Best
3. Cherbear at In a Nutshell
4. Dora at My Preconceived Notion
5. EBC at our new plan A
6. Roccie at Roccie Road
7. Mrs La La at Empty Uterus Syndrome
8. Elphaba at Runny Yolk
These are some old friends that I would like to nominate, cos I loves ya's all!!
10. Chelle at Once an Infertile
11. Wifey at Journey Through Infertility and TTC
12. Circus Princess at Circus Children
13. Jill at All Aboard the Pity Boat
14. AL at Mission: Motherhood
15. Miss Tori at The Winding Road to Parenthood